Monday, February 11, 2008

Blogger history, Writing, and Stomp

Believe it or not, I used to be an intense blogger. Seriously, I blogged nearly daily, not that you'd be able to tell since my posts are quite a rarity. . . bt anyway, it was actually about things. . not like my last post. :)

It was a summer where my friends and I commented on each others blogs ALL the time. It was rare that we wouldn't comment on a post. Katie, Kristin, Kyle (WHY DO ALL MY FRIENDS START WITH K???) and I talked through blogger. HAha.

I have no idea where I am going with this.

Sorry to bore you, but I am bored and thus my boredom is going to shine through this post.

My writing teacher said I should take creative writing next year because I am very creative. I'm not seeing it.

Well, it would be lovely if the snow would stop.

STOMP! I was typing stop and typed stomp, which reminds me. . . I SAW STOMP THIS WEEKEND AT THE PARAMOUNT! My friend Jackie turned 16 and her parents bought us tickets to go see them. . and let me tell you, it was AMAZING!

Well now, it is nearing the hour of 5:00 PM and one of my obsessions. . . 8simple rules, it about to begin, so I will spare you from any further rambling and leave this keyboard alone.

Enjoy your day!
-Alyssa

No comments: