Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dear Queen,



Queen Loux is


Undeniably quite


Enjoyable to talk to and


Entertaing to text & she is


Nosy Rosy who reads this. :)






Ok, so this picture is a picture of QUEEN STREET in Montego Bay, Jamaica. I tried SOOO hard everytime I went by it to get a picture of the sign, but unfortunately, this is the best I did. . .
Why The Queen deserves a post:
1) She is the only person I know of who actually reads this (not that there is anything to read most of the time)
2) She feeds me food, probably at least weekly. :)
3) She agrees that THE "Hole-y" shorts must die.
4)'Cuz I said so!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So Queen Loux, thank you for reading this and for all of the things mentioned above. :) I'm sure I'll be seeing you soon.
-Alyssa, Princess :-)
ps. I can make smileys online too.
pps. When are we going to burn the shorts ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I feel special to have a whole blog dedicated to just me. Thank you. :-) I can do smilies online it's texting that I forget how. I keep looking for the colon, dash, paren. It takes a while to plan the perfect short burning ceremony. I have several companies vieing for the rights to advertise about it. I know I always liked you princess.
Queen Loux

Anonymous said...

hey now, i read your blog too... occasionally :)